- Prepay only by JumiaPay, Mobile Money or Bank Transfer
- Your product + local delivery fees will be refunded if you do not get your product delivered
- International shipping fees are not refundable once the item has been shipped!
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Pulse Blood Pressure Monitor Healthy Check Full Automatic Digital
Delivery & Returns
Shipped from Abroad and normally delivered between Thursday 15 Oct and Thursday 22 Oct. Please check exact dates on the Checkout page.See more
Free return within 15 days for all eligible items.See more
1. Blood pressure classification the Intelligense pressurize, live voice (optional).
2. Large screen, high definition that the elderly can see clear.
3. Intelligent wristband, with soft surface, can pressurize automatically.
4. Live voice broadcast your conditions.
5. Make it pretty convenient for you to know about your blood pressure condition through WHO blood pressure classification
6. Including the time, blood pressure indicator, high pressure, low pressure, pulse.
Weight: 220 g (approx)
Display: LCD Digital Display
Size: 77.5 x 68 x 30mm /3.05 x 2.68 x 1.18 inch (excluding wristbands)
Measuring Range: Hypertension / Hypotension, 20mmHg ~ 280mmHg; Pulse, 40-200 Beats / Min
Measurement Method: Pulse scanning / Oscillographic assay
Accuracy: Pressure, ± 3mmHg (± 0.4KPa) ; Pulse, ± 3% of measured data
Resolution: 1mmHg (0.1KPa)
Voltage: 3V DC(Two AAA Bateries)
1. Do not use this in the bad environment like too high temperature, too damp etc. In order to get a longer service time, here are some details you might need to konw: Storage Temperature-20 ℃ ~ 50 ℃, Storage Humidity-15% ~ 90%, Operation Temperature-10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, Operation Humidity-40% ~ 85%
2. Manually measurement, please allow some errors.
3. Color may vary slightly due to different monitors.
4. Read the manual before use. Thank you!
5. Batteries are not included.
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE779HB0IX69ONAFAMZ
- Color: Not Specified
- Product Line: World
- Size (L x W x H cm): N/A
- Weight (kg): 0.0000
This product has no ratings yet.