Pay with your Mastercard and stand a chance to win a Priceless experience to the champions league!
2 match tickets to round of 16 in EUrope
5 star hotel for 3 nights, flight tickets & private chauffeur
Tour of city with private guide
Pre-paid Mastercard of $250
Travel to Europe and immerse yourself in the passion, drama, tears & joy of a UEFA Champions League match! Your Priceless Experience begins from the moment you touch down in the host city, with luxury accommodation, VIP activities, premium dinners and a private tour – a program full of memories that will stay with you forever.
- Fly into host city
- Private chauffeur service to luxury 5* accommodation
- Welcome Reception
- Breakfast at hotel
- Private guided tour of host city
- Priceless surprise*
- Dinner at a renowned restaurant
- Breakfast at hotel
- Morning at leisure to explore
- Pre-match hospitality
- Tickets to the UEFA Champions League match
- Breakfast at hotel
- Car service to airport
- Fly home
Terms & conditions for JumiaPay Raffle Draw for UEFA Champions League
- This Campaign (“Campaign”) is co-sponsored by Mastercard and Jumia for purchases made by making a payment through JumiaPay on the following Jumia apps, mobile sites and websites (collectively referred to as “Platform”) which Platform is owned and operated by Jumia (“Jumia”, “We” or “Our”).
- Jumia One
- Jumia Foods
- Registered users of the Platform using a Mastercard card to make the payment (hereinafter referred to as “Cardholder/You/Your”) are eligible to participate in the Campaign on the following terms and conditions. All references to “Card” shall mean Mastercard.
- By participating in the Campaign (defined below), Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
- all applicable terms and conditions of Jumia.
- Every cumulative transaction amount of GH¢ 250 during the Campaign Period (17th December 2019 to 15th January 2020), will be awarded 1(one) entry into the draw.
- The Campaign is applicable only on transactions made using any card that is MasterCard.
- The Campaign is applicable only on transactions made through JumiaPay.
- Jumia will conduct the raffle draw for 1 prize by 16th January 2020.
- The winner will win a package to UEFA Champions League Match of a choice of Jumia.
The package will include the following:
- One pre-paid card (valued at 250 USD);
- One hotel room to be shared by the guests with 4 days and 3 nights stay;
- Flight tickets to the match for two
- Your Priceless Experience begins from the moment you touch down in the host city, with luxury accommodation, VIP activities, premium dinners and a private tour – a program full of memories that will stay with you forever.
- Packages may not be split as single packages;
- The package will not include mandatory insurance and visa costs.
- Under no circumstances will the Offer/discounts available under this Campaign be settled with cash in lieu by Mastercard or/ Jumia.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The benefit of this promotion is subject to the Terms and Conditions below and is subject to change and/or to end at anytime at the sole discretion of Jumia and Mastercard and without any prior notice and customer shall not be entitled to any indemnity or compensation of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with such change and/or cancellation.
- The winner’s package is provided by Mastercard
- If the winner is not contactable or does not accept the prize within 15 days after the draw, Jumia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to replay the draw and instate a new winner.
- The above terms and conditions shall be in addition to the general Terms and Conditions.
- The Campaign is NOT applicable on transactions made using any card that is not a MasterCard.
- The Campaign is NOT applicable on transactions not made through JumiaPay.
- In case of any cancellation of Your order, the cancelled transaction will not qualify for the Campaign. If you cancel or return part of Your order, you will qualify for the Campaign only on the net amount You pay for the order.
- Jumia / Mastercard reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Campaign, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by you during any process of your participation in the campaign or your use of the Card.
- Any person participating in this Campaign shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax or any Local Tax, etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time of any purchase.
- This Campaign shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence in Ghana, and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- All liabilities with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Jumia nor Mastercard shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- This campaign is valid in Ghana.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Ghana.
- In the event of any dispute, or disagreement between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the Parties shall at first, meet to negotiate in good faith to settle the matter amicably. Where Parties fail to resolve any matter within 21 days, it shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the parties herein, or in the absence of such agreement, to an Arbitrator appointed by the High Court of Ghana.
- The place of Arbitration shall be Accra, Ghana.