The One Step Pregnancy Test can be performed at any time of the day; however, testing first morning urine is preferable. Get it today from Jumia at an affordable price in Ghana.How To Use:
- Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container
- Remove the testing device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch.
- Hold the strip at the colored end.
- 1 Line - Not Pregnant
- If only 1 colored line appears as the control line, the test is negative and you can assume you are not pregnant.
- 2 Lines - Pregnant
- If 2 colored lines appear, 1 as the testing line and 1 as the control line, the test is positive and you can assume you are pregnant. Even if the lines are very light in color, you can still assume you are pregnant.
- Do not touch the arrow end; do not touch the test window/the middle part of the strip
- Holding the strip vertically, immerse the end of the strip with the arrows into the specimen.
- Do not immerse past the MAX line.
- Take the strip out when the sample has migrated to the test window (at least 5 seconds).
- Lay the strip (MAX side facing up) flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the product, it cannot be returned.IMPORTANT NOTE:
Dear customer, your health is important to us, kindly seek medical advice from a licensed physician or a medical doctor before purchasing this product. Thank you.