how to enjoy aky3de3 offer
how it works
- Click here to create a Jumia account if not done yet.
- On June 25th, you will be credited with GH¢7 in your Wallet. You will be notified via email once it's done.
You can view your Wallet at checkout as shown below
- You can use the GH¢7 to buy anything you like on Jumia from midnight of June 25th to 7th July when you checkout with using your Mobile Money account or Master/Visa card
terms and conditions
- This competition begins on 13th June 2019 and ends on 20th June 2019
- This Campaign is run by Jumia Ghana (Jade E Services Ghana Limited)
- The officers, employees and immediate families of officers, the associated companies and contractors of Jumia, and any other agencies associated with this Campaign are not eligible to enter.
- This Campaign is open to members of the public, including new and returning Jumia customers.
- Jumia reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any event outside of the Jumia’s control, or even when the Jumia in its sole discretion, finds it expedient to do so.
- The beneficiaries of the Wallet Top-Up would be decided randomly by Jumia in its sole discretion.
- The Wallet Top-Up may not be exchanged for cash, nor transferred to a third party, and may only be used to make purchases on Jumia’s website.
- Where the value in the Wallet Top-Up is not utilized by the expiration date contained in the Campaign communication, Jumia shall deduct the value from the Beneficiary’s wallet.
- It is a condition of entry that the Entrant consents to Jumia using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Jumia in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
- By participating in the Campaign, an Entrant releases and indemnifies Jumia (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the participants may have against the Jumia or that Jumia may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of the participant taking part in the Campaign
- Jumia’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this Campaign, the participant accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Campaign and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Ghana.
- In the event of any dispute, or disagreement between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the Parties shall at first, meet to negotiate in good faith to settle the matter amicably. Where Parties fail to resolve any matter within 21 days, it shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the parties herein, or in the absence of such agreement, to an Arbitrator appointed by the Executive Secretary of the Ghana Arbitration Centre. The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and each party shall be responsible for their own costs.
- The provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act shall apply to the arbitral proceedings.
While waiting for the birthday continue shopping...
sell now on jumia
calling on all sellers show us what you have & submit your best deals by 19th june.join the campaign
become a seller today enjoy commissions as low as 3%sign up now