Revolutionary Visual Technology
NXTVISION visual technology helps you transform the media you create and enjoy. Capture the magic in any moment with a versatile 48MP AI quad-camera system that automatically adjusts color and exposure to make shooting a breeze.
Immersive Viewing Experience
Take your streaming marathons to a new level with the expansive 6.53-inch FHD + Dotch display. Surround yourself with powerful Bluetooth audio you can blast for everyone or share with a special few.
With HDR viewing enhancement, get brighter images, sharper contrasts, and clearer details for a viewing experience that’s second to none.
NXTVISION visual technology optimizes six axes of color, 2D edges, and targeted contrast in real time to create truly vibrant images with beautiful, real-world color.
Adaptive Tone and Reading Mode auto-adjusts your display to suit any environment for easier viewing. Eye Comfort Mode reduces harmful blue light by 72.55%, protecting your vision and sleep cycle.
Your photo possibilities are endless with TCL 10L’s NXTVISION 48MP AI quad-camera system and front camera.
Fit your entire group of friends or a full sunset in one shot with a 118° Wide-Angle Camera that includes 3.3 times³ the view.
A 4000mAh battery and Intelligent Battery Mode optimize power usage to keep you cord-free all day.
Connect up to four headphones or speakers with Super Bluetooth for a personalized listening experience you can share with friends or enjoy yourself.
Dive into the polar-inspired color of Mariana Blue. With a holographic finish, the 3D backing and organic glass provide a smooth, ergonomic hold, while the perfectly aligned details create clean lines for a polished profile.
Customize your TCL 10L with engaging interfaces and intuitive interactions that let you express yourself and your style.FeaturesDesign
- Dimensions: 6.38” x 2.98” x 0.33” / 162.2 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 6.35oz / 180g
- Side keys: Power, volume, Smart Key*¹
- Mariana Blue finish: 2.5D front glass, 3D PMMA back, blue holographic film
Quad rear Camera
- 6.53-inch LCD Dotch™ display
- 19.5:9 display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- FHD+ resolution
- Dedicated display chipset
- Screen-to-body ratio: 91%*²
- Resolution: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (super wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Lens: 6P + 5P + 3P + 3P
- Focus: AF + FF + FF + FF Contrast detection auto focus (CDAF), phase-detection auto focus (PDAF)
- Zoom: 10X digital zoom
- Flash: Dual LED flash
- Aperture: F1.8 + F2.2 + F2.4 + F2.4
- Image sensor: S5KGM1 + GC8034 + GC2385 + GC2385
- Sensor size: 1/2.25” + 1/4” + 1/5” + 1/5”
- Pixel size: 0.8μm + 1.12μm + 1.65 μm + 1.65μm
- Lens field of view: 79° + 118° + 79°+ 86.6°
- Video capture: 4K@30FPS
- Slow motion video capture: 1080P@120FPS, 720P@240FPS
- Features: Google Lens, HDR, in-recording snapshots, Light Trace Mode, Macro Mode, Panorama Mode, Portrait Mode, Pro Mode, real-time bokeh, scene detection, Slow-Mo Video Mode, Stop-Motion Video Mode, Super Night Mode, Wide-Angle Mode
- Resolution: 16MP
- 5P lens
- Fixed focus
- LCD flash
- Aperture: F2.2
- Image sensor: S5K3P9SP04
- Sensor size: 1/3.1"
- Pixel size: 1.0µm
- Lens field of view: 76.3°
- Video capture: 1080P/720P@30FPS
- Features: Face Beautification (photos), Portrait Mode
Battery & performance
- 6GB RAM + 256GB ROM
- Supports Micro SD card, up to 256GB (FAT32)
- User memory: 44GB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Talk time: 27 hrs. (4G); 34 hrs. (3G); 49 hrs. (2G)
- Standby time: 23.29 days
- Video Playback: 16.04 hrs. (default brightness) / 8.29 hrs. (max brightness)
- Audio Playback: 99.5 hrs. (default volume) / 14.46 hrs. (max volume)
- Charging time: 2 hours 32 minutes
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- UMTS: 1/2/4/5/8
- LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/26/28/38/66/25/40/41
- Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11 b/g/n for 2.4GHz, 802.11 a/n/ac for 5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi display, 4G Mobile Hotspot, VoLTE, VoWifi (optional)
- Bluetooth 5.0, Super Bluetooth, aptX, LDAC, NFC
- USB: USB Type-C, USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Single SIM model: 4FF Nano SIM + Micro SD
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance.