Delivery & Returns
Shipped from abroad
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for all eligible items.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Poor
Quality Score: Excellent
Customer Rating: Average
- and high quality!
- An oropharyngeal airway is used to maintain an open airway by preventing the tongue from covering the epiglottis which could prevent the person from breathing. This occurs when a person becomes unconscious and the muscles in their jaw relax and allow the tongue to obstruct the airway.
- Colour coded for easy size recognition.
- The correct size needs to be chosen and inserted correctly in order to maximise effectiveness and minimise possible complications - such as oral trauma.
- For short-term use by certified first aiders paramedics and other health professionals.
- Smooth edges for comfort and reduced trauma.
- Strong bite-block to prevent the patient biting their tongue and occlusion.
- Color: Various
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE779ST0XLTHVNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 0.11
- Color: Multicolor
This product has no ratings yet.