Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for all eligible items.See more
Get all the benefits of authentic Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil with the sweet, fresh fragrance of rosemary. This formula combines potent Jamaican Black Castor Oil and pure rosemary essential oil to effectively treat and maintain hair and skin. Rosemary plays a vital role in hair care, especially protecting hair from dandruff and other scalp issues, as well as other health issues such as arthritis, muscle cramps and gout. It's among the favorites in aromatherapy and is excellent as a massage oil for improving blood circulation and relieving tired muscles. With a variety of uses for Jamaican Black Castor Oil, it's a must-have in your beauty regimen.
Usage & IngredientsHow to Use: Apply small amounts of high-quality Sunny Isle Rosemary Jamaican Black Castor Oil to the roots and scalp of your hair daily. Massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips. Leave on scalp overnight. This oil is easily absorbed and will not soil your pillow.
Use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a Hot Oil Treatment once per week, preferably on weekends. Simply massage generous amounts of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil into scalp and hair, then cover with plastic cap and go under the dryer for 15-30 minutes.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil.
- Stimulates hair growth and helps to regrow hair in bald spots from alopecia (hair loss)
- Quickly and effectively regrow thinning edges
- Protects hair from dandruff
- Works as an effective moisturizer for hair and skin
- Natural acne treatment -- great for acne prone skin
- Strengthens and increases the length of your hair faster
- Great for aromatherapy massage to relieve cramped muscles and improve blood circulation
- No salt added
What’s in the box
- SKU: SU814ST09I8P5NAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 0.1
Verified Ratings (3)
3 verified ratings
Comments from Verified Purchases (0)
Customers who have bought this product have not yet posted comments